This is about the best phone call in a movie, not the best movie with a memorable phone call.
- Heat – What am I doing? I’m talking to an empty telephone.
- Scream – Do you like scary movies?
- Memento – the whole movie is him recounting things over a phone call
- Jerry Maguire – I love the black man! Show me the money!
- Ferris Bueller – take your pick, there are a few gems
- Once Upon a Time in America
- Dial M for Murder
- Boiler Room (first close)
- American Psycho
- Mulholland Drive
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Tropic Thunder (Tom Cruise)
- Glen Gary Glen Ross